Total Pageviews

Apr 3, 2011

a nice day

My birthday celebrations have been going on all weekend. I have been really pleased with all that has transpired as I had assumed we wouldn't do much in the way of going out or spending time together sans kids (not that I don't love my wonderful, amazing  kids but a couple needs time away from them every once in a while)
Saturday night my mom came over to babysit and G took me to Our Thai for a nice dinner followed by the late show at Yuk Yuks. I hadn't been to a comedy show in too many years to count (I think since Fancy Pantsy's stagette!!) it was a lot of fun. The comedy was quite funny and dinner before hand was yummy too. Two thumbs up!!
This evening we had my parents and my brother with his family over for dinner. We ordered Mi Va Mi and it was really good. My parents surprised me with a beautiful cake and I got a lovely bouquet of colourful flowers (type I'm honestly not sure of-i've never seen them before) it was a nice weekend all-in-all.
Tomorrow- mani/pedi and just relaxing all around!

No comments: