Total Pageviews

Mar 30, 2011

Keep It Simple Stupid

KISS. I finally got the hang of this method for cooking and guess what??? The kids have been eating their dinner with no complaints for 3 days in a row.
Day one- fish sticks (not home made-tried that once and both kids screamed and cried to the point of no return- Highliner is my friend!)  and sweet potato fries (added a salad for me and hubby)
Day two- spaghetti and tomato sauce- no meat, no visible green vegetables, just sauce. I used the highest protein and fibre pasta I could find. At
Day three- grilled cheese sandwiches with slices of cucumber (made in the sandwich maker- so easy peasy!!) Added home made chicken soup with noodles for myself and hubby

There was not a crumb left after these three kid friendly meals. Let's keep it up and I'll be KISSing and smiling all the time :)

No comments: