Total Pageviews

Feb 4, 2011

So sole

My friends Chrissy's post about fish reminded me of this yummy sole I made the other day. It was so simple yet so tasty!
I had a package of frozen sole fillets in the freezer so i let the defrost in fridge for a day (although I probably could have cooked them from frozen too).
I spread them out on the foil lined baking sheet, seasoned them with salt and pepper then squeezed fresh lemon juice over them. I knew I wanted them a little more seasoned so I found McCormick Grill Mates Vegetable Seasoning in my cupboard- I just sprinkled some of this on each fillet and baked in the convection oven at 375 for 10 minutes! Hubby and I really enjoyed this but the kids...well not so much-they ate their standard peanut butter sandwich (what they get when they won't eat what has been cooked for them)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the McCormick's Grill Mates! Great idea for using it on the sole! I'm going to have to try that!