Total Pageviews

Sep 15, 2011

MEGGS

This morning I tried making microwave scrambled eggs. It was so simple and yummy I had to share.
You take one egg and break it into a mug, and beat in 2 tbsp of milk. Nuke for 45 seconds and viola a perfect egg to fit on a toasted english muffin. It was so light and fluffy, way better than trying to scramble eggs in a pan on the stove (and way less chance of burning the bottoms as I always do!) The egg just slid right out of the mug onto my english muffin. Way better than a breakfast sandwich from McD's! YUMMM!!!
I think next time i'm going to add a tablespoon of shredded cheese and some spices but for today, I enjoyed a quick, simple, healthy breakfast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I should try this, especially for Charlotte. She loves scrambled eggs, but they are a pain in the ass. I don't find cooking them a problem...but then I have a mixing bowl, pan and spatula to clean all for one little egg. This seems much quicker and less mess to deal with.

I LOVE scrambled egg sandwiches.